If you use the internet excessively, then you must have heard about fiber-optic internet technology. It is one of the most advanced types of internet connection and offers a plethora of benefits.
In terms of speed and reliability, fiber-optic internet bypasses traditional internet connections. However, please know that this advanced technology is only available in limited areas of the country, and not every provider can offer this internet connection.
Fortunately, several good internet service providers in the country offer quality fiber-optic internet services in some of the urban areas of the country. For instance, if you choose Clearwave Fiber then you can use a blazing fast internet connection that does not lag or buffer.
The provider offers several great speed tiers to choose from, and you will get unlimited data for the entire month. For more information, you can contact its customer support team, but if you are wondering “How much does fiber internet cost?” then read this blog as we have covered all the answers that you might seek.
What Is The Average Cost Of Fiber Optic Cable?
If you are planning to install fiber-optic internet services, then please know that it is one of the most expensive types of internet connection that is available in the broadband market.
For example, the average cost of a fiber-optic internet connection might be between $500 and $1,500. However, please keep in mind that this is because of multiple factors that are listed below.
Initial Investment: The technology is buried underground, so it requires a high installation cost. But since the technology is new, many internet service providers want to attract customers, so they offer great deals and discounts to attract people.
Great Savings: We do understand that fiber optic technology can be expensive but it is a low-maintenance technology. So, over time, its increased efficiency can lead to great savings in the long run, as one doesn’t have to spend much on its maintenance or upgrades.
Moreover, some fiber-optic internet service providers even offer the option of bundling one or two services together. Therefore, if we take the great benefits of fiber-optic internet connections into account, we can surely say that it is indeed one of the wisest investments one can make.
Best Fiber Internet Deals: Clearwave
Clearwave Fiber is a new internet service provider in the country that offers excellent quality fiber-optic connections. The table below shows the internet plans offered by one of the top internet service providers in the country. You can contact its customer support team to confirm the prices of the plans offered in your area.
If you have any concerns regarding its internet plans, then you can reach out to its customer support team, which is available 24/7.
|Internet Packages||Maximum Download Speed||Cost||Perks|
|Fiber 250||Up to 250 Mbps||$65/mo.* for 12 months, no term agreement||• It offers unlimited data|
• It is indeed the best option for streaming
• You can connect several devices
|Fiber 500||Up to 500 Mbps||$75/mo.* for 12 months, no term agreement||• It is perfect for friends and families|
• It offers unlimited data
• You can connect multiple devices
|Fiber 1 Gig||Up to 1 Gbps||$85/mo.* for 12 months, no term agreement||• It offers unlimited data|
• You can connect multiple devices
• It is perfect for the ones who love gaming and streaming.
Perks of Choosing Clearwave Fiber Internet
The following are the perks of choosing Clearwave Fiber Internet.
- You get a reliable and fast internet connection which allows you to complete all your web activities without any hassle.
- The provider offers multiple speed tiers, so you can choose anyone as per your preference.
- You will get unlimited data with every plan you choose and you can use the internet as much as you want to.
- It does not impose any annual contract, so customers can leave the contract anytime they want to.
- It doesn’t offer any data caps, so you can use the internet for the entire month.
Considerations Before Switching to Fiber
If you are about to install fiber-optic internet services, then you shouldn’t just trust any provider blindly and do thorough research before any investment. Some of the factors that you can consider are listed here.
- You should first check with your local ISPs to know whether they offer fiber optic internet services or not in your area.
- If you find a good provider, then carefully choose an internet plan that suits your internet needs the best.
- The technology is relatively new, but every provider installs it in his own way. Therefore, you need to understand the entire installation process, so you will understand how long it will take to install your internet connection.
We hope you now know everything about the cost of fiber-optic internet services. You should look for all the available providers in your area and choose the one that can offer deals and discounts. Therefore, look for an internet service provider that offers great perks with its internet connection, so you can use a smooth internet connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is fiber internet worth the price?
Fiber optic internet is expensive as compared to other types of internet connections. It offers several perks and benefits to its internet users, so considering them, it is safe to say that fiber-optic internet is worth the price.
- Is fiber more expensive than regular internet?
Yes, fiber optic is more expensive than other types of internet technology since it uses the latest technology to transmit the data. However, its low maintenance and reduced downtime might lead to fewer repair expenses.
- How much does fiber internet cost to install?
The installation cost of the fiber-optic services depends on your chosen ISP. But the average cost is around $500 – $5,000.